Twinmos plus Ultra-D=not working

Ok. I have been messing with everything ram related, in just changing settings for 24hrs. including testing, almost a week, and I can't get it to work. The ram works in both an older duron (PC2100 only) and an nForce3 system, at what those boards pick for settings. I can't get it to run in my ultra-d, at settings other use w/ this board/ram/processor. Worse, when first intially changing settings, I thought I was set, o errors after 8 memtest passes. Then, I move it up to my friends to use the cable and install windows (then updates), but do a quick check with memtest and bunches of #6 errors. Never seen that before. I suspected a bad bios, and flashed to the 3/10, seems to be working fine with my other ram. All my errors are test #5 related. Currently 2-2-2-6, fail test #5 1/2 the time (as in 600 passes and 300 errors). Anybody know why? I have worked with all the settings and nothing is working!

i just bought some tmsp and one stick does 253 1.5-2-2-0 @ 3.4 volts now the other stick errors massivly with anything more then 3.0 volts so try the sticks one at a time or try lower v-dimm and see what happens. btw go 2-3-3 timings if using less then 3.0v-dimm or it probably wont post cus those sticks love volts

I will try some more, I only have one stick btw. Will mess with it tommorrow (downloading HL2 now). The only setting I am seeing many people use with this ram and board is a tras of 11. My other thing is, why does it behave "better" at 2.7 and 3.3v, but nothing in between?