875p-t raid raid boot screen

fordf250

Warning:have option ROM can not invoke vendor id ,device id .

I think this is what the screen shows after my raid posts.It goes by so fast . I might try to get a picture to list exact wording.

I get the same message even at stock speeds.

Its been happening ever since I had the board but it hasn't caused an issue over the last 5 months but I would really like to know what it is.

If you could find out for us Angry Games that would be appriciated.

It seems there are several possible solutions to your problem. Try turning off the on-chip USB for a start.

Tried that doesn't fix it.

I tried turning everything off in the bios that can be switched off except the raid controller and the message is still there.

Warning:have option ROM can not invoke vendor id ,device id .

Are u using wd raptors like brocke8 and myself ?

I get the same message at all speeds, but since everything seems to work perfectly :) I haven't given it much thought untill i saw this thread.. maybe the issue lies with the HD's ??

I get the same message. It only appears when the BIOS is set to RAID. I've just learned to live with it.

We all live with it with no problems but still wouldn't you like to know why its doing it ?

I get the message at all speeds, RAID or NO RAID, and it does not matter if I have the Raptors connected or the pair of Maxtor 7200.8's. I just did a full system install to test because I got bored and wanted to test if I could make the message go away. Again I dont seem to have any negative effects with the message and until I do I will not worry about it. :)