If You HAVE CORSAIR-TWINX1024-4400C25PT

Guest oRiOn_merged

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still priming, but performs well so far. Running my Winnie now @ 296*8,5 giving me 2516 MHz.

I'm just worried about the 1.6V (aircooling) - CPU runs stable at higher FSB with lower multi and less voltage, but that would make it impossible to run the RAM 1:1 at reasonable timings.

ahh seems to run fine :D ran a couple of memtests earlier and came through perfectly no perf diff either dou but i couldnt get it stable in 290x9 any longer :C well thats about it otherwise theyre really good :P seems to be another good solution for these sticks :D

Guest oRiOn

yeah same here, that is why im waiting for my W/C till i push higher, try out running 296x9 at 1.55 110% i was able to run that but i turned it down to 1.55 104% at 290x9 until I get my W/C then i might push 1.68? :drool:

Guest oRiOn

lol, im selling my 3500+ winnie to a friend and ima get a new venice or sandiego core, anyone know how much harder we can push our ram and how much the cost will be?

yea i think ill do that too :P just ordered a new one :P EHEHE hope its here sometime at thursday :D this f**** is totally owned now and thats for sure ;C anyways seems like its gonna be the AS type of newer 3500 ill buy next :P the sticks will do 675 @ T2 thats how high ive tried em anyways ive had 638 as max T1 ;)

Watch the language.. !!