Geforce3 Ti200 Cooler

I am looking to buy a new cooler (best i can get for $30 or less) for my Geforce3 Ti200 but cant find any good ones....they all look like they are very small crap coolers. Can you guys give any recommendations? All help is appreciated. :) (not water cooled)

Edited by sYstEmATiC

what about a GeForce FX5200? and if i was to get the 4200 would the 64mb have the same clock speeds as the 128 mb? which would you choose?

BTW ziggy i read your sig and it said your cpu underclocked itself....check yor motherboard for chips or dents.

my dad chipped his mothermoard once and he had an athlon xp 1800 and it underclocked itself to 1.1 ghz

Edited by sYstEmATiC

The FX line up to 5900 is a joke.. so dont bother with those. You can get 128mb versions with agp8x and they SHOULD have the same memory clocks as the 64mb version. This is my old computer and i should have my new rig built in 2 weeks so i dont really care about this thing no more

I am looking to buy a new cooler (best i can get for $30 or less) for my Geforce3 Ti200 but cant find any good ones....they all look like they are very small crap coolers. Can you guys give any recommendations? All help is appreciated. :) (not water cooled)

This card dont need more cooling... if you have a fan in the side of the case (intake), and some exhaust... they works fine...

My old Pc have a Palit Daytona GeForce 4 Ti200 128 DDR @ 230/510 without adicional cooling, only a good case cooling.