NF4 Ultra-D Working Timings / Voltages + RAM type

AG, if you have a thread like this already, add this post or point me to it. I did a search and didn't come up with one.

Hi Guys,

There are threads like this at several forums and I could point you to them but we might as well have one here :)

Post your system specs that have been stable for you, so that the people who aren't stable can have access to some good solid info.

Not a lot of prime run on this config for me, but it has been folding for the last 36 hours with 0 errors or early unit ends. :)

A64 3500+ Socket 939

ADA3500DEP4AS

CAAZC 0440MPMW

Y931384B51153

DFI NF4 Ultra-D (SLI modded)

2 x MSI 6600GT

2 x 512MB PC3200 Plat Rev 2

OCZ Modstream 520W

CPU: 1.325V + 123% = 1.629V

LDT: 1.3V

Chipset: 1.7V

RAM: 2.9V

[bIMG]http://dragoncc.sytes.net/pics/dfiscreenie2.jpg[/bIMG]

(images to 800x600 to keep the screen from scrolling)

heya again Ryder...Alexia and I are going to build the 'overclock database' like other forums have...a separate section with only two threads in it.

one thread will be database, everyone's listing of their specs + overclocks + detailed timings

the second thread will be for people to post questions or suggestions etc in and link to posts in the database thread.

i think we will ask for some sort of stability test like we do with the Toaster Sigs test requirements...that way there can be a baseline (ie no minimum or maximum, only that you can pass memtest, prime95, 3dmark01 + 03/05 or something to that effect).

that way someone cant boot up to 320x9 and post a screenshot of it and hose up a lot of other dudes with the same hardware trying it and finding out it most definitely is not prime or anything stable lol.

it wont be a thread about bragging (your overclock, if done well, will brag for itself in your numbers and that it is stable in 3 or 4 different areas).