What power supply do you have? (open to all platforms)

Angry_Games

1,912 members have voted

1. 1.

• OCZ (all makes)
    • Fortron/FSP (all makes)
    • Enermax
    • PCP&C
    • Antec
    • Skyhawk
    • Thermaltake
    • Coolermaster
    • I'm using a 20-pin psu still
    • Other (please list in a post!)
    • Silverstone
    • Sunbeam
    • Tagan
    • Seasonic
    • Hiper
    • Mushkin/BFG

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC Power & Cooling 510 Express

I'm still choking on the price I paid for this (could have bought a pair of antecs and had cash to spare), but this is by far the best PSU I have ever owned. The rails are ABSOLUTELY ROCK SOLID. I have yet to see them budge even a tenth of a point, regardless of how loaded my cpu or graphics card is. Adjustable rails, 38A on the 12V, it's a beauty, weighs a ton :D, As an added plus, the new Express/SLI models have a much quieter delta fan than previous atx 1.x models. Expensive, but I've been very happy with it. It is nice to know that your PSU will stand up to whatever you throw at it..

Dissatisfied with this supply. It runs the entire machine without flaw, however, the PCI-e connectors DON'T fit EVGA and other like cards (nVidia type) without adapters, and Thermaltake did not make this known, nor included the adapters with the power supply. You have to email Thermaltake and they will send the adapters. My rear fan was rattly/noisy right out of the box.

Buy another? No.

Charles

Ultra 600w

+5v@28a || +3.3v@28a || +12v@29a

Seems to do alright, thinking about going to the Skyhawk 570Watt or 620Watt depending on if the 620 carries double +12v rails... which, I'm going to look up right now.