Angry_Games

What power supply do you have? (open to all platforms)

1,912 members have voted

1. 1.

• OCZ (all makes)
    • Fortron/FSP (all makes)
    • Enermax
    • PCP&C
    • Antec
    • Skyhawk
    • Thermaltake
    • Coolermaster
    • I'm using a 20-pin psu still
    • Other (please list in a post!)
    • Silverstone
    • Sunbeam
    • Tagan
    • Seasonic
    • Hiper
    • Mushkin/BFG

Im using a Zalman zm600-hp and like it very much. it gives very stable power, is modulair, rather silent and has a nice blue light. dont use it for long now so cant say much more about it

i got the Hiper Type R 580 had it over a year first in my dfi 250gb system for couple months and in my main system most of its life:)

and i haveint had one problem with it its stable powering everything and haveint let me down:)

and my system is heavy overclocked as you can see from my sig:)

also the rig is on 24/7 ony times it gets restarted is when the lights go out or when i need to restart from a software:)

also got 2 powermax demons in my other systems 480watts demon in the 250gb with no problems and that psu is over 3years going on 4 lol.

and i got the demon 580watt in my socket a system asrock k7vm4 also with no problems.

i know the powermaxs are junk tho theses been stable for me:) must of got the good ones hehe.

also those 2 systems are overclocked to lol

It is a shame we can't change our votes or vote for every PSU we have. I think I am up to two Antec's and an OCZ now. I might have a mystery PSU or two lying around as well.

Hey guys im a old new member lost my account details. But im back. I run and have been running acbel. They make server psu's aswell but something new they have is " New Generation Power Supply with Latest Power Management Technology - Power Function Digitalized Controller"

My Acbel is strong running 24 pin 500w psu and their link can be found in my sig.

I can't vote again, but I recently moved my OCZ GameXStream 700W unit to backup status and am currently running the Corsair TX750W. It's not fancy, no distracting lights, almost industrial flat black paint job, but this sucker is solid solid solid.

I can't vote again, but I recently moved my OCZ GameXStream 700W unit to backup status and am currently running the Corsair TX750W. It's not fancy, no distracting lights, almost industrial flat black paint job, but this sucker is solid solid solid.

Very Nice, I have the Antec TP3 Trio 650w. recommended here on DIY. I was leaning toward the Corsair VX550-rock solid- but the Antec was on sale

Very Nice, I have the Antec TP3 Trio 650w. recommended here on DIY. I was leaning toward the Corsair VX550-rock solid- but the Antec was on sale

I hear ya I just got a Antec TP3 Trio 550w. People hate Thermaltake's but I didnt have any real issues with my underpowered 460w that I could pinpoint. Funny thing is 480w+ and DIY recomended psu are what people say are best, I have many 4hds also. So currently I hooked up my new Antec(the cables arent quite long enough for me to run behind the mobo so there more in the way of the fans), also its strange that my cpu fan doesnt seem to kick like it did with the Thermal, which is odd, I mean it used to scream and now its more mellow(like it had 1 more gear before, I think the +12v on the Thermaltake is jacked up some?)

went from a ultra x-connect (modular) to my current antec quattro 850 & i love this one, but now that i dont have a completely modular system, well

i appreciate the x-connect alot more now lol