OCZ Prime Stable Database (updated 2/06/2006)

hello boys I have a problem with of the TCCD.Ho memories of the Vitesta600 with chip Samsung TCCD and have noticed that this mobo over the bus to 300 wants timings the specificatie very and I do not know like settarli because GoldMemory 6,64 gives always error to me! I ask you 1 aid! bios is the 3,10 performance. thanks!

which formulations and that voltages advised to me?

thanks! :nod:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all of u (special thanks to OCZTony for the Drive Strength Info) I am able to run memory at 260 MHz with the following timing: 2.5-4-3-10

I was wondering what could I work on to get even better timing?

Ty :)

drop your multi to 9X Oliver, many 53's did not do much over 2.6GHZ and this may be holding your ram clock back.

I know this is off the main topic, but I would like one of the OCZ crew to answer this. Is the platinum edition of the OCZ memory PC3200 Revision 2 on up only TCCD memory? This is what I wanted to buy. . .

Newegg Linky

Is any of the Gold Edition or Performance Edition TCCD.

Thank-you.

I know this is off the main topic, but I would like one of the OCZ crew to answer this. Is the platinum edition of the OCZ memory PC3200 Revision 2 on up only TCCD memory? This is what I wanted to buy. . .

Newegg Linky

Is any of the Gold Edition or Performance Edition TCCD.

Thank-you.

Your best bet would be to get the 3200 Rev 2 as that is TCCD that will be easy on your wallet and run great for you.

Hello!

I have read this thread but i cannot use those settings.

I have OCZ 3200+ DC Rev.2.0 and i cannot overclock my CPU. Every setting does not run on my PC. The last settings are here but i cannot use more FSB or HTT. If i use another settings like from other users my system don't boot the OS (PMI not loaded). Plz give me settings which i can overclock my system.

Vcore is 1.5V (104%)

Dram is 2.7

Chipset is 1.3

FSB is 205

HTT is 4x

I hope you can help me.

Thx

@RyderOCZ: Yes the settings in my Tweaker Screenie are themself in the bios (Some are set to "auto") but i have another settings now and can overclock until 2100MHZ but not more :(

Hier is the actuall pic CPU-Z and Tweaker. (I open CPU-Z first, then Tweaker but there are very different settings if i open Tweaker only)

At the bios:

Dram Frequency 200

Command per Clock enable

Auto

Enable

Increase

Auto

Auto

Auto

Auto

Auto

Enable

016 clks

Enable

16x

7x

Disable (8Bursts)

FSB 210

LDT/FSB 4.0

Multiplier 10x

PCIe 105

Vcore and another settings are not changed.

I have listed the settings to change in bold. See if that helps

A

t the bios:

Dram Frequency 200

Command per Clock enable

Auto

Enable

Auto

Auto

Auto

Enable

16x

7x

Disable (8Bursts)

FSB 210

LDT/FSB 4.0

Multiplier 10x

PCIe 100

disable

startup

above VID * 110%

1.30V

1.70V

2.80V

@ryderOCZ: thank you for your post.

I have tested it but it run not. After the setting in bios i restarted and after the Windows Boot Screen there comes the Bluescreen with ntoskrnl.exe failure. I cant tests this setting.

I think the main problems about this failures are Data Strength and Data ..... (i have forgotten it). Every time i tried to set Data Strengt up to 2 or 4 what ever then the system crashes and after this crash i reboot with power-up button the system freezes while the DFI Logo Screen then after the next reboot i can go into the bios. Too many problems too many failures. What happens?

I have taken the last setting (see at my post) and windows run fine but only at 2100Mhz :(

Is my system damaged? I think not.