Movin Up

smeghead009

ill be adding a computer within a week

p.s. lp how can i update how many wuive done ive got 13 or 14 done but it still says 3?

Edited by justinal

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be adding a computer within a week

p.s. lp how can i update how many wuive done ive got 13 or 14 done but it still says 3?

Make sure your folding boxes are connected to the NET, and they should update. Also, make sure when you start folding@home that it has your name correct and our team # correct.

when you saycorrect does it have to be justinal?

Yes for your custom folding image to work, it must be the same name as your forum name. It's not case sensitive though.

bass_freak: I'm not sure, it might be a while until I can get to it.

hehe mights well let em run 24/7...they will outdate before they will burn up....

anyways

i am trying to talk my boss into loading folding on the 12 company computers since they realy arn't used very much, they are all linux runing P4 2.0ghz and Mandrake Linux OS...we jsut do invintory control and sceduling on one of them...the rest are just for looks i guess...he bought them with a grant or osmthin....hell if i know....will keep ya posted if i get him talked into it....or u will just notice my WU go up about 14 times

i made the changes so pm me if something doesnt happen soon lp sorry about that

What was wrong?

If you had the wrong team # in, then we won't get any of the WU's you have done thus far. <_>