Sign in to follow this  
Rabbi

AMD64 Turion Mobile

If you think gasoline prices are bad here in the US, go fill up a tank of petrol in the UK. That brings me back to selling the testicle again.

Lol, 1L of gas costs about 1Euro (1.29$). That is about 4.8$ - 4.9$/gallon. I know, that is insane :D .

i wonder how the new 90nm palermo's are recognized just fine? does this mean there is a tiny chance we won't need bios updates? or should i go enjoy a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up? :nod:

i wonder how the new 90nm palermo's are recognized just fine? does this mean there is a tiny chance we won't need bios updates? or should i go enjoy a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up? :nod:

Only time will tell my friend.

I remember coming by that site a couple days ago. I didn't even think of posting it on the chance that we'd have a Romaniam member here. But those of us in the states should probably just wait for Turion to be available at major online vendors. Like others have mentioned, products in Europe are more expensive than parts in the US.

Corbu', I have a hunch that these will work in the DFI boards on an official BIOS. DFI recently released 4/8, which includes support for E0 revision CPUs (officially the new 90nm Semprons, but I don't see any reason why they wouldn't unofficially support Turion).

Corbu'... you are the man! :D

Can you send me a PM with the price (including all taxes and shipping to your home) in US Dollars please?

just an fyi for s754 mobile fans. amd announced the 3700 mobile today. http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/Virtual...3~96667,00.html

wouldn't seem like too big of a deal but the feature model number comparison now shows the 3000,3200,3400, and 3700 on 90nm process and "3DNow!™ Professional technology, SSE2, SSE3".

http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/Produc...1^10222,00.html

so it seems as if an E stepping regular s754 mobile 90nm (12x multiplier :) 1mb cache ) has just happened. *

* this was just announced so avaiability won't be for a long time. (turion was announced on march 10th and we still can't find them)