How to make a Windows XP CD with NVRAID Drivers built in.

Deleted... Get your help elsewhere

Im no-longer going to help here because:

1) This thread is old and no longer applies (see the posts by Fernando towards the end for uptodate how-to) or HERE http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showto...29entry356029 if you cant be bothered searching thru

2) You probably dont have the correct hardware that been ratified by CYTHRAWL-LABS, so I cant help you till you do. (this involves spending money on your part, even though its probably not the root cause of said problem. I have God like powers, I KNOW all.) Dont even ask me until you spend all your money and then ending up having the SAME problem. Dont even consider it, or I shall smite thee for being naughty in my sight and thou shall snuff it!

3) Even though just a simple re-install of windows probably fixes your problem, or that it might be driver issue, I will use my God like powers to tell you that your hardware was the REAL cause and you need to pump money into your system to fix it 100%. And dont argue with me, otherwise see the end of post 2.

4) If I was a Moderator, I would close threads when you get angry with me because of answers originating from points 2) and 3).

5) If you prove logically that I as a MOD am wrong then again I will delete your thread due to trying to undermine my God-like powers. I dont want the world to know that I have an inferiority complex and everyone KNOWS that my facts are the be all and end all of FACT. Hitler is my hero, and I would burn all books just like he did to make me look right!!!

Really to be honest you'll get FAR better help here: http://www.planetamd64.com/index.php?act=idx

or here: http://www.xtremesystems.com/index.php

or even here: http://unattended.msfn.org/

This will be the last time I help out on "the Street" due to stupid replies from so-called experts instead of actually trying to help. Methinks some of the new moderators have let the power go to thier heads, and as such I have now become a lurker at best. Its been fun helping you guys (who arent power mad and actually give me some constructive critisim instead of just using thier god like powers to give answers). But I'll be in forums above due to them having "intelligent" mods.. if you need any specfic help, feel free to PM me or contact me in the above Forums.

Cythrawl .. out

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg i have the same problem as juysocal here i cannot find winnt.sif but i can find txtsetup.sif ?????? what do you thinks going on here cythrawl???

If you had followed all instructions of Cythrawl, then you should find the file, because the file winnt.sif is built by nLite during configuration of the unattended install CD.

Otherwise you have to use the tool deploy.cab to create the winnt.sif.

You can find the tool on your original Windows XP CD within the foder "Support":

SupportToolsDEPLOY.CAB

@ Cythrawl:

Congratulations for your big work!

There is only 1 question for me: Is it really necessary to put the 2 sys-files in a packed format into the drivers folders? I thought, that these compressed files are only needed within the I386 folder. If I am right, you can compress the files directly into the I386 folder. So there would be no need to copy them.

you're da bomb, but of course, your from white mtns, duh...., among some of the finest people in the world! thanks!

Of course :)

Hey PM me and tell me where you hail from here in the White Mountains.. ;)

@ Cythrawl:

Congratulations for your big work!

There is only 1 question for me: Is it really necessary to put the 2 sys-files in a packed format into the drivers folders? I thought, that these compressed files are only needed within the I386 folder. If I am right, you can compress the files directly into the I386 folder. So there would be no need to copy them.

No its not necessary, I just left them there for ease of use, you could just move them to the I386 folder instead of copying them. :)

I just compressed them theres so they were from the same versions, and theres no chance of cross breeding the drivers ;)