The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I have an Asus V9999 (6800 GE). I can't get core & ambient temps. Rivatuner however, does display them...

I've been trough everything 10 times. And it does show core and mem frequencies...

I want to install the rivatuner plug-in, because that worked before.

The attatchment, is dead though...

Jo0Lz.

the links are in this post. It's put up by _xhp_.

Make sure the Dashboard Display is opened up completely.

I think they may be hidden

I can see both of the meters, so they're not hidden.

They just both say "0".

I've walked through the tutorial a dozen of times, no go.

In rivatuner, the temps show up just fine.

but those links are dead :'(.

Can't help you with the RivaTuner plug-in.

The digital display of the "Os" makes me think you may have not installed the nVidia 7.22 plug-in correctly as they look like they are from an older/ATITool plug-in.

It won't read GPU Env on your card.

Try right clicking on MBM5 in taskbar and make sure the plug-in is installed and "started".

v7.22 works with sensors 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 (SLI).

They must be enabled and "started".

If you can put a "signature" together it would be helpful as others make have a similar rig.

Can't help you with the RivaTuner plug-in.

The digital display of the "0' s" makes me think you may have not installed the nVidia 7.22 plug-in correctly as they look like they are from an older/ATITool plug-in.

It won't read GPU Env on your card.

Try right clicking on MBM5 in taskbar and make sure the plug-in is installed and "started".

v7.22 works with sensors 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 (SLI).

They must be enabled and "started".

If you can put a "signature" together it would be helpful as others make have a similar rig.

I made them digital myself, and I have the plugin started, and all enabled in the dash as you can see in the previous image.

Next screenshot shows version number of the plugin and states it's "started".

plugin.gif

I can see it is, because the core and mem speeds are displayed, and the names of the sensors, renamed accordingly. (automatically)

others.gif

I have also enabled them in the dash:

core.gif

And all others too, as you can see in the initial screenshot.

too bad it doesn't display evironment temps, Rivatuner displays them nicely. Sadly, the rivatuner plugin is offline.

You're plugin, seems great, but just doesn't work.

I wanted to try the other links in the initial post (the one with seperate files, for sli, etc.) but they are dead links aswell?

Thanks for your trouble.

I was told that since MBM is not updated anymore that we should use speedfan and webtemp

Seriously, that's the most stupid thing I've ever seen posted on these boards.

MBM works perfectly, so why would I want to use a program that I like much less?!

Speedfan, does not show me my GPU core or ambient temps, and that webtemp proggie, costs me money, as MBM is free.

Anyhow, I've sent the _xhp_ user a pm, now I just hope he responds.

- Jo0Lz.

Your right. I took that webtemp crap off..

MBM for the win .. + Everest :)

Everest is not free either.

Sure, I can get the full version, that's not a problem.

But it doesn't work quite as well as the MBM Rivatuner plugin...

The file HAS to be somewhere... Nobody got the rivatuner plugin on their machines?!

Would I be right in Assuming that GPU is the card closest to the CPU and GPU2 is the card farthest from the CPU?

I have 2 Koosah blocks, one old one and one new one, the old one seems to be cooling a heck of a lot better, and probably shouldn't?!? I need to take it off and re-apply it to make sure it's not a TIM issue, but i want to make sure i don't have the readings the wrong way around. The new koosah is on the card farthest away fromt he CPU, and my GPU2 reading is the one that's 9C above the other... and it's getting water first!