The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I am having trouble trying to locate the temp for the 2nd raptor drive. I have opened up the dashboard fully and have enabled IDE and SCSI drives, when I pull up the temperature opitions i still only get the 1 raptor (see MBM 5 pic).

It would be nice if I can get both raptor temps but if not then I will not worry, just would be nice to know where or what I am doing wrong, given that 1 is on the Nvidia port and 1 is on the Sil port.

Any idea's ?

thanks.

Afaik you can't monitor temps for each drive when running in a RAID 0 setup as they are recognised as just one drive.

He's not running RAID 0.

Maybe because one is on the Sil Image controller.

Has anyone been able to obtain readings on the 3114.

Seem to remember there was a Sil Image utility/program that needed to be configured.

Just noticed we passed 100,000 views of this thread. schwing :)

Damit.. you got my overclocking guide beat.. (95,495).. ;)

Congrats man.. its an awsome thread.. !!

I dont know what I would do if I had to use smart guardian..

Guest Milkshake

There are little arrows when you right click on the dashboard. Use those arrows to expand the dashboard, you should then see the missing box in some random location. Afterwards there is a little button that looks like a lock, click that and it will hold everything in its place.

Ok, I don't know what I"m doing wrong, I followed this guide, but in MBM5 I'm geting no read outs whatsoever ont emps. I'm getting voltages and cpu frequency, but thats it. It seems everybodys display is quite different than mine also.,

There are little arrows when you right click on the dashboard. Use those arrows to expand the dashboard, you should then see the missing box in some random location. Afterwards there is a little button that looks like a lock, click that and it will hold everything in its place.

When adding a new temp, I've had it place the new one under an old one...

I had to expand the window and move each temp until I found the one that I had added -- then move it to where I wanted it.

Well, the mem clock box was completely off the dashboard. I looked underneath every icon, nogo. Finally I opened the dashboard as far as it would go (using the arrows), disabled the mem clock, SHUT DOWN (!) mbm5, restarted and added the mem clock back in. That finally worked. I had disabled and then readded the mem clock before but it only came back up when I shut down mbm5 in between.