The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To anyone that got the display of their G15 to post the GPU temp, pls help. here my 1st line

cpu:#0T° #0C% nbr:#2T° sys:#1T° mem:#0M% gpu:#25T°

why is my gpu temp fluctuating between nothing and 0. I get my reading on the dashboard but not the G15 display.

Guest Dynamic

I'm placing a DATA zipped in my post for anyone having problems download from the original link. I haven't tried the link myself for sometime, but i'll take your word for it. Tell me if it works or not....

yes I am using Joohnyb00' post but i still cant get the gpu temps to work, every thing else is good. I even copied is gpu part and still no luck im using Sensor 25 like im suppose to do #25T, and all I see is nothing then a 0 will apear and disapear has fast.

Hi

I am having trouble trying to locate the temp for the 2nd raptor drive. I have opened up the dashboard fully and have enabled IDE and SCSI drives, when I pull up the temperature opitions i still only get the 1 raptor (see MBM 5 pic).

It would be nice if I can get both raptor temps but if not then I will not worry, just would be nice to know where or what I am doing wrong, given that 1 is on the Nvidia port and 1 is on the Sil port.

Any idea's ?

thanks.

I'm placing a DATA zipped in my post for anyone having problems download from the original link. I haven't tried the link myself for sometime, but i'll take your word for it. Tell me if it works or not....

Thanks!! :dog: :dog: