The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1-3 work fine on my Xps Gen 2 laptop #4 doesn't. I'll comment on my desktop later.

That is wierd... V4 should be the same as V3... V4 should only be a bit faster and with some improvements...

EDIT: checked it out and they should be, but are not the same - found a bug in v4 :) ...

V5 will be posted soon...

EDIT: posted V5 at http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...6&postcount=397...

Nice work _xhp_,

I tried your V5, and it worked perfectly...but I'm still using your old plugin cause I made myself a little config with samourize and I luv it too much :sweat:

Samurize is a nice tool. ~3MB memory usage + ~1.8M for mbm is definitly not too much...

I beleve you're using rivatuner which adds ~6MB to your mem usage = total > 10MB - now that is a bit too much for me...

Nice work _xhp_,

I tried your V5, and it worked perfectly...but I'm still using your old plugin cause I made myself a little config with samourize and I luv it too much :sweat:

samurize.png

purdy :)

You ATI Card Users that are PMing me.

You don't need to use _xhp_'s plug-ins. ATITool and MBM 5 plus config plus the MBVM 5.370 program and you are good to go. PM if you need help.