The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

soundx98

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone give me more details for using mbm5 on my SLI-DR?

On installation of mbm5, they ask u to choose a motherboard wich did u guys choose?

I choose one (nF2) :confused: and placed soundx98 settings into DATA folder

and it didn't work.

Thanks for your help. :cool:

Flybye - MBM is such a kewl program and it's FREE. I'm coming up with zilch, nada, zer and zip of the Vdimm though. It is the -5.0v line at voltage standard 5 on the nf2. was hopin we'd get lucky. :)

Kosmic

I didn't even run the wizard. I simply installed MBM, placed soundx98's file in, and I just opened MBM up and the settings are automatically there.

I don't know how else to say it. Hope it gets straightened out.

Silvestre

LCDC is very sweet program for driving LCD displays. It also can put a "Virtual Display" on your desktop. The "still" pics in post #2 http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...740&postcount=2 really don't do it justice cause you can get the "Virtual Display" with scrolling and transition effects that really stop you in your tracks. I don't know about which Hardcano you were referring too but 2-line displays from Matrix Orbital run like $90US and 4-liners $139US. The can display as much stuff as you throw at them.

The LCDC program is inluded with thretail display or I think $9.95 from their site.

Good software. Matrix Orbital also sells "raw" displays.

Nice stuff to check into for full "nerdophonic" effect. :nod:

I don't know how u guys can install that mbm5 without using the setup wizard!!

I've put soundx98 configuration file into DATA and it just doesn't work!! :confused:

Thay suxx because I'm used to mbm5, got it on my P4 2.4

I don't know how u guys can install that mbm5 without using the setup wizard!!

I've put soundx98 configuration file into DATA and it just doesn't work!! :confused:

Thay suxx because I'm used to mbm5, got it on my P4 2.4

make sure you're using the last version of MBM5

Link to latest/last version 5370 in the 1st post.

open MBM5 executable. cancel at config screen.

reboot, extract my config file to C:Program FilesMotherboard Monitor 5Data and should be good to go when you open. Is it opening automatically at windows in taskbar and then dashboard opening 5 sec later for you guys?