soundx98

The ULTIMATE MBM 5 Settings/Help Thread

Soundx98 - this is one hell of a great post! Your data file worked 100% for what I was looking for. I import the MBM data into my LCD screen on the front of my case - FINALLY I have it all up and runnin thanks to yer hard work! My first attempts at getting MBM configured on my own sucked - everytime I'd select the ITE8712F-1 sensor for the CPU my temp would shoot up instantly to 65C and shutdown the system! Don't know what the diff is with yer files, but who cares! It's workin'!

ranger235 that is great news.

always good to hear it worked out of the box for someone. I've had a cold and the flu kickin' mybutt for 4 straight days and you managed to put a bigaz smile on my face. Soon as I lose this NyQuil high I'll take a look at the RMClock and Cool n' Quiet stuff. Still need to upgrade the LCDC file as well.

a nerd's work is never done :nod:

ok, here's an idea for you GeForce guys........now play around and report back!! ;)

Okee dokee..... :D

Wow, I've been having WAY too much fun with this little program this past weekend LOL :P

I'm not a very artistic person, so comments are welcomed :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=1055&stc=1

FlyBye - Samurize is a great little program. Seems like you've reached the full "nerd" status in a very short time. :)

Thanks for the info ExRoadie and drewski, every bit of information helps.

I think the thing I like best about MBM5 is the ability to call up the readings On Screen with a Cntrl+Alt+M. Was totally shocked when I found out very few knew of it.

Shinobi and NEOAether have posted some interesting info in the NF2-MBM5 thread as well. May want to give it a glance for your backup rig.

Did you ever get your MatrixOrbital and the Dallas one wires working???

Just curious-----I have a Matrix Orbital on my new NF4 rig.....

sure did. and it's a lot of work to set up correctly. The data file in the LCDC post should help you get started. but you'll still need to import a lot of fonts.

The Dallas one-wires are sweet. just got done sleeving them. (nerd-o-rama)

Still no driver for it on the x64 platform. but Henry said hopefully soon.

MO also has a new PLED display out (MX6). May try one in one of the sistas.

You know those biatches like gettin dressed up by their pimp :nod:

Lemme know if I can help. I just read everything I could in their forum and startin playin around.

FlyBye - Samurize is a great little program. Seems like you've reached the full "nerd" status in a very short time. :)....

Hehe...thanks :)

Still nothing compared to what some of the guys at Samurize have done. Beautiful setups they have. Judging by some of their sigs, some seem to be graphic artists. It's a shame Samurize doesn't have data logging capabilities. It has some crazy settings it can pull information from. I haven't played with it across my home lan, but it looks like it may even be able to access info from other PCs.

Well, enough off topic.

MBM5 is still a great program, and will be extremely delighted once someone figures out how to impot GeForce 6800 numbers into it :)

Hehe...thanks :)

Still nothing compared to what some of the guys at Samurize have done. Beautiful setups they have. Judging by some of their sigs, some seem to be graphic artists. It's a shame Samurize doesn't have data logging capabilities. It has some crazy settings it can pull information from. I haven't played with it across my home lan, but it looks like it may even be able to access info from other PCs.

Well, enough off topic.

MBM5 is still a great program, and will be extremely delighted once someone figures out how to impot GeForce 6800 numbers into it :)

i think what you've done looks pretty darn good! i'm a lazy man, so haven't tried it (samurize) yet! ;)

glad it's working well for ya.

That's the speed of that little DFI chipset fan under your Video Card.