The CM Stacker case and some mods !!

There is no better liquid (cheap, everyday use I mean) to transfer heat than water... plain and simple. Any aditives will take away heat transfer properties slowly, but will add new ones that could be needed like anti-rust and anti-alge protection.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 32 oz of blue PC Ice but it clouded up my Clearflex tubing something aweful! In 4 days it turned almost opaque. I think I'll just stick with HydrX. Swiftech makes good products and it's been flowing in mt set up for over a week now and my tubing is still clear. hooray!

I'll look for some Pentosin when I get bored of green~:)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Armor??

11 drive bays on both (12 on the Stacker, but 1 is the power/usb/whatever), room for two PSUs on the Stacker, the and the Armor looks a little nicer.

But I will stick with my Stacker.

• 1 month later...

This thread needs a bump again so I can say how much the Stacker rocks.

Um...it rocks.

However to give it some content, check out this Stacker mod posted over on the Coolermaster forums.

http://www.coolermaster.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1901

i-spider. Damn near makes me never want to TRY to mod this case as I could never do as well as this guy did.

I hope I didn't repost, I just reread almost the whole thing just to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...
I tried the link for it and it was gone!!!!!!!!!

please re-link

Link is still there I just looked at the mod! Very nice! BTW: I had my Stacker now for two years and loved it since day one! Great case if you like room to work in your case! :)