The CM Stacker case and some mods !!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ladiez and Gentlemen.....introducing my final product!

I've actually been done with it for some time but now just getting to posting some pictures.

First off this thread is the reason I went and started researching this killer case and found that it is the ultimate for watercooling. I knew from the start I wanted to use the swiftech apex ultra kit with Kathars killer water block, so i had to have a big case to mod with the double size external radiator.

A few drilled holes later and tons of hours hiding cables, sheathing cables and out-right planning and whaaaala......

size.jpg

The pics just don't do this setup justice....the cables look messy in the pics but they really arent. They actually are spaced out real well and look orchestrated in person....but you get the jist of it.

Give me some feedback (yes the pics are large but they arent attachments, I'm hosting them from my work server!

hey old timer OC guy (LowGun)

you nearly got a nice little 3 day vacation because you obviously couldn't be bothered to read the rules of this forum...

but I am feeling nice today towards old people since all of the old guys and I last night kicked the . out of the Meridian High School hockey team (state champs at that)at the ice rink. Us old guys need to band together against these kids

but I'm gonna warn ya nicely that you need to stop drop and roll on over to the RULES and take a nice little read and refresher course because normally I am not feeling so generous to ANY age group that breaks my rules...

This thread makes my CM Stacker sad...

It's crying, it wants sweet mods too.

Well then get to it !! :nod:

I just modded mine so that I can fit my 1kw psu in it.. But I have a few more things I want to do before I post new pics.. !

hey old timer OC guy (LowGun)

you nearly got a nice little 3 day vacation because you obviously couldn't be bothered to read the rules of this forum...

but I am feeling nice today towards old people since all of the old guys and I last night kicked the . out of the Meridian High School hockey team (state champs at that)at the ice rink. Us old guys need to band together against these kids

but I'm gonna warn ya nicely that you need to stop drop and roll on over to the RULES and take a nice little read and refresher course because normally I am not feeling so generous to ANY age group that breaks my rules...

My bad, I thought the rules refered to attachments, not links...

Just curious, why do you care how big the images are if they are hosted on a remote site?

My bad, I thought the rules refered to attachments, not links...

Just curious, why do you care how big the images are if they are hosted on a remote site?

without going into a giant rant, imagine how i feel when I open this thread and have to scroll 100% more left-to-right to read everything since your picture makes my already large 1280x1024 resolution screen not big enough, screwing up the text in the thread/posts, and in general . me and others off that we follow the rules and you didn't.

the important thing isn't why I care or why I made the rule.

the important thing is that you took a moment to read and follow those rules (and you didn't which is why you get called out like this).

if you had really read the rule, you would see that it is very specific to any image using the img tags, not just attachments.

but if you read the rules and paid attention (I mean, there are only 10 after all), then you'd have seen this right?

btw, not trying to pick on you with a nasty attitude

if you ask around, you'll see that you aren't getting any different treatment than anyone else (and it sounds ugly only because me and the mods have just grown tired of telling everyone to read the damn rules over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over....)

Actually I like this rule... 800x600 resolution is more than enough for 99.99% of all things, and when it is not then there is a way to use thumbnails to open a second IE window, if higher resolution was needed.

Not everyone has a 1280/380 kbps dsl line... and not everyone has a Dell 24" monitor... ;)

/Edit, I now have one YAY!!!! :D

There are some great ideas here. I am planning to get one of these cases myself, although I haven't decided between the original STC-T01 and the 810.

Is there any place selling either one in black with a window included? I want to get the window, but if I buy it separately I would in a sense be paying extra for the third side panel (the one with the circular grill) which I don't have any use for.

Also, is it possible to attach 120mm fans to the front without buying additional 4 in 3 modules? (using zipties or something)