The CM Stacker case and some mods !!

Hey all of you Stacker freaks :shake:

Any of you guys out there replace the top 80mm fan on your Stacker and have it just laying around somewhere? I'm bulding a computer for my stepdad and he wants quiet.....I've got my original 80mm case fan I replaced but I'm looking for another one (front of his case has 2x80), so if anyone here has that fan laying around not using it, please PM me and let's see if we can't work something out....I figure I could shoot someone $5-10 paypal for sticking it in a padded envelope and mailing it off to me....Thanks guys.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw many of these nice pictures and noticed many people were using Danger Den waterpumping systems. Are Danger Den really good and reliable? I am thinking of buying Danger Den this winter for my CM stacker case, I have a bunch of room that is why. But, I still have doubts about Danger Den when I also heard the performance and reliability of Asetek. Reliability meaning the pumps don't die quickly.

Hmm, not sure about whole systems... but pumps, the ideal brand is Swiftech, even above Dangerden.

Dangerden has a very good waterpump, its similar to the Swiftech MCP655... but according to all the reviews it is the Swiftech the one thats #1; but misteriously 90% of all the reviews don't even mention the DD pump.

A kit from Swiftech, Asetek or Dangerden will probably be really close in quality and performance. Remember to include the vga cooling as well in the equation.

Good luck.

there both produced by laing ,and swift's lil 3/8" guy there is made by delphi

Ohh :O

And thats a pretty fan SkY... 12cm... "Compatible with standard 12cm Fan holes" according to that site, they should fit. Only concern is the size of the fan, since the front panel 3to4 thing can only accept the normal width ones, not the thick Delta's or Panaflo's.

• 1 month later...

wow, all of you have done a wonderfull job. I will post my pics as soon as my watercase will have been finished and will have been installed. I have done some little modifications but not as big and great as yours.

Regards,

lzx