nF4 BIOS List (check non-critical sticky)

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well here's a nice little site w/ a summary that i found. xgman had 2/19, but lost the link. Here's a link, but not available just yet...dfi nf4 bios link

http://www.techpowerup.com/articles/other/114

turns out no 219 bios afterall. (yet anyway)

I wish DFI (oscar Wu) would host all these together on their beta site, but the above link is a nifce start. Trouble is not everyone will find it.

I agree sticky this beeaach :D Anyone have any thought on best BIOS for Ultra with 2 512m sticks of BH-5? I am trying the 1-25 currently

I would definitely flahs to a newer bios. Many peeps like 2/09 it seems and 2/17 is pretty popular too.

Now STICKY this thread A_G so I don't have to bump it every day ;)

Thanks for thr 1/25 link and the link to that occt proggy :).

Though I dn have the board, I still collect the bios for it (It's the only baord I'm interested in for 939).

That occt thingy might come in handy some day after I get done using prime, I'll use that thing to check as well.

you guys want me to make a bootable cdrom image and or floppy image for bios flashing purposes?

Good idea.

I made one for someone here that makes a floppy (image file)

Think most use winflash, but always nice to be able to flash if you can't load the OS.

how to disable the memtest86 during the PC boot up?

I tried my dfi nf4 ultra with default bios 25/2, when i tried to increase the FSB,, if more than 203MHz, then the pc will restart during booting ...

I am using SATA drive on SATA port 1 ? is it the bios problem? what should I do ?

Thx