I'm having an odd display corruption issue, possibly related to the LD

I'm having an odd problem...

I've settled on a 10x240MHz 1:1 o/c. I've set the LDT multiplier to 4x, to keep it under 1000MHz (This board is supposed to support 1000MHz HTT!) However, with this LDT multiplier, I noticed some very slight display corruption (certain text would have a pixel that is miscolored, and various small areas would be 'off'). But when I switched the multiplier back down to 3x (a 720MHz HTT), the issues went away.

My system is 24-Hour dual-Prime 95 + SuperPi 32M stable. It's also able to complete other various benchmark apps without problems... 3D Mark 2005, SiSoft Sandra 2005, etc... I'm also sure that the video card o/c is not the issue, since it passed various tests.

Does anyone have any advice to resolve this? I'd prefer to bump the HTT back up to 960MHz, if possible.

Thanks!

The proper HTT for Athlon64's is between 1200 and 1800. To get the true HTT you take your FSB * 2 which is accounting for ddr * your LDT multiplier. So in your case for your first set up 240 * 2 * 4 = 1920 which is too high. Take your second stable setup 240 * 2 * 3 = 1440 so it's stable. Their was a sticky on this site for awhile detailing HTT/LDT settings take a look for it.

Yeah I think you will take a performance hit if you're outside the 600MHz-900MHz guideline, but you're right you should be able to hit 1000 no problem. Your title refers to the LDT voltage, what are you running and have you tried increasing it? I have tried jacking mine up to the max to troubleshoot video problems and it didn't affect anything so you probably don't need to worry about frying your board hehe.