DFI NF4 owners - Please post pics

Hello :)

I'll be very grateful if you could provide pics of your setup. I need a shot showing how far your graphics card extends over the chipset fan. Also need to see what other obstructions there are such as capacitors on the graphics card. I plan to do what macman has done over at silentpcreview as shown in his post here...

http://forums.silentpcreview.com/vi...p=156430#156430

A shot at this kind of angle will be much appreciated.

http://www.codefeed.com/images/syst...an/P1010062.JPG

I'm going for a...

DFI LanParty NF4 SLI-DR

Zalman VF700-ALCU Quiet Copper/Aluminium VGA Cooler - VGA silencer probably causes too much obstruction.

Zalman ZM-NB47J Northbridge Cooler

Not too sure on graphics card at the moment. Hopefully I'll get a good mix of pics from ATI and nVIDIA owners.

Guest eva2000

LOL me no evil!

yes it's the same rig in both urls (first url is parts only no installation, 2nd url is installed in a system)

So would you say the X800XL is the shortest card available with decent performance? I'm willing to drop down from a powerful card such as the X850XT/6800U to the X800XL as long as I can fit the Zalman chipset heatsink without having to hack off or bend too many fins. I basically want a setup that is fast but almost silent so active chipset cooling is a definite no.

i love the innovative ram cooling take that fatal1ty

yeh thats pretty nice but haha their board can only go upto 2.8v vdimm!!! whats the point then?----to look good.

DFI is the best around, they dont need to make it look better than it is.

I rest my case :)