Sign in to follow this  
ShRoOmAlIsTiC

New Beta Bios 250gb UT?

Will definately give this a go.... THunDA, if my system goes pair-shape how quick is your response time in sending out a new BIOS chip? hehehehe

Haha.. well the question really is how fast will it take to get to New Zealand from New York..lol

Dont forget Rabbi.. the vdimm max is 3.1v.. :(

Haha.. well the question really is how fast will it take to get to New Zealand from New York..lol

5-7 days max im thinking... get one ready! hehehehe

Dont forget Rabbi.. the vdimm max is 3.1v.. :(

hhmmm... hopefully jess gets a 4.0vDimm version out soon

ive been using this bois for a while now...

havent had problems yet... i get the same OC on this bios as i did on the older ones.

i have spent a week testing this beta. its a improvement over 10/15 for sure.

improved stuff for me:

voltages stick with one try.

no more Detecting Array.. for nothing.

it works good... jess1313? u gunna edit this up.

jess has been gone doing real-life work for a good long time...we arent sure if he will be back =/

i will ask Oskar to try and make the vdimm go to 3.5v with an official release. You will still have to have an adjustable psu to get more than 3.1v.

anythiing for more vdimm:) and ask for 3.6v support please. i'd really like to try this bios but my weak ch-5 needs that to run 235mhz with tight timings. loosening the timings do nothing at all. for lower voltage or higer speeds. i've even tried 3-4-4-10 and no love.

Guest eva2000
jess has been gone doing real-life work for a good long time...we arent sure if he will be back =/

i will ask Oskar to try and make the vdimm go to 3.5v with an official release. You will still have to have an adjustable psu to get more than 3.1v.

3.8v vdimm please :)

thanks AG

if you could get 3.6v it would be nice though... VX is warranted to 3.5+5%=3.675v

Guest Jon

Hell I would be happy if I could just make it work, but thats not gonna happen. :(