New Beta Bios 250gb UT?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just flashed to it now..all went fine..

It has nvraid bios 4.52.. and bank interleaving enabledisable.. it also seems to have fixed the voltage not sticking for me..

BEWARE THO.. IT IS A BETA BIOS.. SO FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK..

I just flashed to it now..all went fine..

It has nvraid bios 4.52.. and bank interleaving enabledisable.. it also seems to have fixed the voltage not sticking for me..

BEWARE THO.. IT IS A BETA BIOS.. SO FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK..

Nice, let us know how it continues to work out.

Thunda seems to always be among the first to try anything! :)

DS

LOL..

I fear NO bios... :nod:

Anyway, what could possible happen when I have a Infinity to hotflash.. two extra bios chips... a savior.. and could care less if I have to format since it only take less then 10 min's..hehe

Ill keep you guys posted.. trying some new timings with Interleave on and gona prime it tonight before bed.. she is memtesting away as I type..

thanks for the info. maybe someone can work a bios off this that supports the higher vdimm voltages. the interleaving won't do any good for me now but i do plan on getting a 2x512 set of good ram and this would definitely be nice. any results on the advantages there thunda?

Well.. Im running my timings in sig, but to run with interleaving on I changed my Preamble to 5ns... with these settings ive dropped my superpi from 32sec's to 31sec's. Only a second but every one counts.. ;)

Im off to bed..will be benching more tomorrow night to test..

Sorry to run off in your thread Shoomster..hehe :)