New Motherboard Purchase ?

Prostock62

Hi Guys have any of you delt with GameVE web site befour to buy anything?I was looking into buying my NF3 from there and they have a good price on a processor also.Thanks.

Hi Guys,i orderd my new motherboard DFI NF3-250 Wensday from GameVE and paid for it with instant payment from paypal.I called them to see if the MB was in stock befour ordering and was told yes,i then asked if it will be shipped that day and was told yes.Today is Fri 2 days later and as of now the MB still has not been shipped.Yesterday after i found it was not shipped that day i called them and was told it will be shipped then and they still did not ship it.Will never buy from them again.:mad:

Just a little safety reminder regarding online purchases.

You are hundreds of times more likely to have your credit card number scammed by a live transaction than an online transaction.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way.

Wire-transfer, PayPal and Bank issued Debit cards all have issues. The only "safe" way to purchase online is a "true" credit card.

If you MasterCard or Visa says something like "bank card" or "check card" on it, you are not offered the same protections as a credit card.

Check with your bank about your liabilities when using your "check/debit" card for online purchases.

I know what your saying ExRoadie but where not talking about being scamed or issues with it.It was paid for they even verified that the same day it was orderd,and i called to make sure it was in stock and if it would be shipped then and was told yes.This is simpley bad service and not to concerned after the money was paid.I orderd many of things and sometimes things happen but there is no reason for this.There customer service could not even give me a ansewer except it should of been shipped.

I know what you mean with online dealing,your right.You can impung about GameVe if you want,my opinion of them stinks after the way the handeld this purchase.

Update on Motherboard.-I called back again today and asked what was going on and the girl in sales said there was some confuseing on if it was in stock or not.I told her if it wasnt in stock they should not post that it is on the web site.She said it was in stock but in the warehouse the computers said it wasnt.I said to the girl i feel they should upgrade my shipping because of the fact they made a mistake or had a problem,but it was not done.That is how to keep people comeing back.Other places ive delt with if they had a problem and it was there fault have done this,its only right.End of storie,the MB is now in mail with a tracking number sent to me.

Newegg has taken two days to ship out items to me MANY times, they are rated very good.

Never dealt with GameVe, myself.

My worst dealings were with Directron who triple billed my cc for the ONE item I ordered. It took at least 10 days to straighten that out.

Service like that is common with GameVE. Wait until you hear

stories of peeps trying to RMA with them.

For the longest time they couldn't get their listings on their

products right worth a darn.

They used to try and sell CPU's by specific steppings. I'll let

you guess how that worked out.

I dunno......

Thanks Popcicle,i will not order anything from them again.I am looking for a processor now but not from them.Either Excaliber or the EGG,depends on the money.Iam trying for a 3400 mobile from the Egg:drool:,if not i was looking at a 3000mobile from excaliber for $118.Will see what happens.Thanks.