Finding the right BIOS

Hi all,

I just registered to join your nice community here :)

I've a Lanparty NF3 and WinBond UTT ram. The BIOS is still stock as I'd like to flash just once so I want to get the right one right away. I need voltage up to 3.4/3.5 and Memtest86 built in would be nice too. I see quite some BIOS' here and I have absolutely no clue on wich one to pick. Hope you pro's can help me out a bit.

Ultima

Well there isnt many.. but you can find the modded ones with

4.vdimm.. HERE ..

I use the 10.15... but not for any specific reason..lol.. not sure there is much difference between the few that are out..

btw.. you know to use the bios to get 3.4-3.5 vdimm you have to raise your 3.3v rail on your psu about .15v over what vdimm you wana use..

Also it is a good idea to have a spare preflashed bios chip or a savior when flashing beta and modded bios..

GL..

Thanks for the help. I don't want to mod my PSU (I've a Tagan 380w) because I don't feel safe using a 3.6V line 24/7. I'm looking at the OCZ Booster and SteveOCZ told me I'd have to mod it to fit my DFI. Anyone has experience with this?

Originally posted by THunDA

Im not 100% sure..

But I remember reading that 2 sticks cant be used with the booster..

Indeed, it needs to be modded for that. Anyone has experience with modding their boosters?