Nf2 Ultra Infinity Hellfire bios

Does anyone have a download location or would be kind enough to email me the latest Hellfire bios for my Nf2 Ultra Infinity? I have done forum searches, googles searches and only come up with dead links.

Thanks

[email protected]

If any one else wants any of the BIOS', you can PM me. I will try to contact hellfire to check if its ok for me to upload them so everyone can access them.

Other people and myself have noticed that when you extract the N24ID619-3EG-REV3.zip file, the .BIN is named REV2. I assume that Hellfire forgot to rename the file. I have not used eitehr of the 3EG BIOS', so I don't know if they are the same.

which Hellfire Bios would be the best for DIF infinity Rev. A?? for a Mobile xp2600 and dual channel 512mb geil memories pc3200??

I've had a lot of luck with N24ID619-hell2-131, as it is the only one which allows me to even do one loop of memtest without it locking up, however all boards will react differently to different BIOS'. I would suggest that you try the N24ID619-3EG-REV3, N24ID619-3eg-rev2 or the N24ID619-hell2-131

Unfortunately I don't have any of Hellfire's LP BIOS'. If anyone does have any, can you please email them to me so that I can upload them.

I know that LP BIOS' will work with the infinity as long as you don't enable gigabit LAN, so the infinity BIOS' might work with the LP, however, don't try flashing a LP with an infinity BIOS without a BIOS saviour/spare BIOS chip.

Edit: I've found another Infinity BIOS and 3 Lanparty BIOS' which I have uploaded.

• 9 months later...
The best bios ???

I would recommend the modded bios by Shinobi for the Ultra Infinity.

It is available on my Bios flash CD.

Tmod