high pitched buzzing

Hi. I was running 3DMark2001SE and when the multi-texturing test came on the computer froze, the screen went all fuzy, and the computer omitted a high pitched buzzing noise. Then i restarted the computer and when I logged into windows the same thing happened. Also, I ran 3DMark03 a couple of weeks ago and i only got a low 3000 score. So I'm thinking it might be the graphics card but I'm not sure. I've been having problems since day one and I don't know why. I guess it would help if I gave you guys my specs:

AMD Athlon 2500+ XP-M

200x10=2000MHz @ 1.5v - idle 36C load 40C

Thermalright SP-97 w/NeoBackplate + Panaflo 80MM

DFI Infinity Ultra 400 - Hellfire Rev. 3

Corsair TWINX1024-3200XLPT - 2.2.2.5.

BFG OC 6800GT - Stock - 66.93

Seagate Barracuda 200GB SATA

Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS

Vantec "Stealth" (LOL.....right :P) 520W

Windows XP Corporate SP2

I've tried to push the cpu past 200FSB but it always becomes unstable, even with CPC off, 1.85v, a 92MM Vantec Tornado, and relaxed timings. This is the first computer I have ever built and I guess I thought i could hit 250x10 without any problems, man was I ever wrong. I was having problems just keeping it stable at stock. So what are your guys thoughts on this situation? Thanks in advance for any help in this matter.

So you think it might be the graphics card too? Well I ran 3DMark2001SE a secound time and it completed successfully but when I goto upload my results I get this "This project can not be published due to detected CPU speed variation.". What does that mean?

Well I tried the BIOS guide and now I get 10445 in 3DMark03. I also managed to get it up to 200x12 without any problems, I will try a higher fsb soon. I am still getting the fuzzy screen with the high pitched buzzing noise though. The noise is pretty loud. It's loud enough so that all I can here is the buzzing and nothing else. Here is a pic of the fuzzy screen:

fuzzy.jpg

please check the rules and the Important Info threads stuck to the top of this section, paying close attention to the second post in teh 'critical' thread (about system specs in your sig).

this helps us tremendously to help you solve your issue if we can see what is in your system every time you post.

Be as thorough as possible please. Voltages, timings, settings, bios version. The more information you give us about the problem, and the more details about your hardware in your sig = more help we can give you.