The DFi Darwin awards....

two left feet

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, on my old computer (P4 2.5gHz, 512mb RAM), I tried to plug a stick of RAM into it when it was on and running ;).

Me and my mate were doing some stuff on my PC and it was being slow, so he took 512mb of RAM from his PC that he'd bought over and just plugged it into mine.

Needless to say the stick of RAM like melted, all the contacts kind of joined together :confused:

My board beeped REALLY loudly when I tried to turn it on too, turns out all the metal from the RAM stick was still in the DIMM slot and shorting it out.

Used a screwdriver (haha and you thought it couldn't get any stupider) to clear out all the crap, and it still works to this day!!

Amazing.

Shoulders are probobly one of the worst joints to injure. I highly recommend that none of you ever injure your shoulders. And if you do make sure you rip it clean out. If you dont their will be tons of tiny spots of soft tissue damage that dont show up on MRIs.

I dislocated my left shoulder playing softball about 12-13 years ago (holy crap, it has been a long time) and reinjured it six months later....while snowboarding.

Since then, it has popped out of socket doing stupid things like throwing an empty cardboard box, picking up my cellphone (I was asleep and apparently TOO relaxed), tripping on the steps while carrying groceries, and changing my oil. (oh, and the horizontal mambo).

Yeah, shoulder injuries suck.

Who has cut himself while working on a mod?

Mod? Hell, the first real case I ever bought would cut the crap out of my hands and forearms every time I worked on it. That thing was BLOODTHIRSTY.