My new H20 setup!

DreamH20

sweet lookin!

rokk@ Danger Den is working on NB blocks for all DFI boards, AMD + INtel.

he's at CES this weekend but should have something within the next week or two.

the odd two-prong clip thing around the NB is making it a tough one to come up with though...he says the DFI NB is the most odd one he has come across lol

Originally posted by DreamH20

Well that is good news, I should wait a while before I get one and see if they release anything. I was about to try the Swiftech MCW20-K but I would rather stick to Danger Den. Thanks for the news :D

I'm running the Swiftech and it mounts well to the DFI boards. It's the least restrictive out of the bunch right now. If DD is smart he will follow that lead and make a NB block that doesn't affect the entire loop with a restriction. Well see.

Here's a pic of mine with a Swifty in place.

g4mobo800x600.jpg

Originally posted by Shorty

JeffP those are 3 mean looking fans u have in the front of your setup. 110+cfm for each?

There's 6 of them really. 3 in the front and 3 in the rear. Yeah they are the Sanyo 110cfm fans. I run them at 7v though as they cool just as well at that speed.

Originally posted by JeffP

There's 6 of them really. 3 in the front and 3 in the rear. Yeah they are the Sanyo 110cfm fans. I run them at 7v though as they cool just as well at that speed.

There's a bunch of pics in here to explain it better then I can. Link

Originally posted by JeffP

I'm running the Swiftech and it mounts well to the DFI boards. It's the least restrictive out of the bunch right now. If DD is smart he will follow that lead and make a NB block that doesn't affect the entire loop with a restriction. Well see.

"Test Results indicate that the Maze 4's pressure drop (or head loss) across the waterblock is very low"

taken from Overclockers test results.

Actually the Maze 4 is the least restrictive chipset block that has been tested thus far. And yes the Swifty block was in that test report.