LANPARTY 875P-T problems

Angry Lanparty 875p-t

I am having some where problems with this Motherboard which is Brand new. First off when I shut down the computer it comes on like 1min later all by itself is there a setting in the Bios for this to happen??? Second problem I had over clocked my memory once and i had changed the speed to manual from 2.5.6.2.2 to 2.5.7.3.3 and v1.6 to v1.8 and it works fine, but once i put it back to its default speed windows XP pro Blue screens on startup so i cant even get into windows unless i change the speed to manual 2.5.7.3.3. So this is really bugging me out can anyone help me please!!!!

LANPARTY 875P-T latest bios 11-30-04

P4 3.2mhz (default speed) with 1mb cache

1Gig Kingston Hyper X PC3200

160gig Maxtor SATA drive

Sound Blaster Audigy Gamer

Evga Geforce 6800 Ultra 256 (default speed)

Allied 500W Powersupply

Samsung 48x/Dvdrom Combo drive

The booting on it's own sounds like either you have something like Wake on LAN enabled or one of the other features like wake on keyboard or wake on mouse enabled. Check the bios and make sure those are disabled and see if the problem continues.

On the memory issue do you have the memory ratio at 1:1 or did you change it to 5:4 or some other value?

Ok i will try to change the wake on lan stuff to off, but as far as the memory problem i just changed the lantancy. I never messed around with the ratio, but tonight i will check it asap. thanks for the help!

actually, my rig will "self boot" after shut down too. I have verified all the settings and was wondering about this myself. I have had my system for about 6 weeks now and it still does this "self booting" after I power down. But I don't really mind. Just thought it was weird, After all I am getting a 1Ghz overclock, can t have everything......

please check the rules and the Important Info threads stuck to the top of this section, paying close attention to the second post in teh 'critical' thread (about system specs in your sig).

this helps us tremendously to help you solve your issue if we can see what is in your system every time you post.

Be as thorough as possible please. Voltages, timings, settings, bios version. The more information you give us about the problem, and the more details about your hardware in your sig = more help we can give you.