Sign in to follow this  
soundx98

AMD nBench3

Guest culinist

This is at 245x10. Seems to be a decent overall bench. The only cpu and gpu bench that actually improves for me at high spu speeds. '01 and '03 both score higher for me at 290x8, over 245x10.

n6pp.jpg

well somebody's Video card got all buffed up!

Show's what a visit to ViperJohn's Gym and Health Spa can do for ya :nod:

Nice work THunDA. That puppy be screamin. I appreciated the nekid pictures of it too.

Guest eva2000

there's a bug with this app and s754/nf3 cpus/systems where test 2 is fixed at 2609 or 2898 pts regardless of overclock - read at

my 3700+ score fixed at 2898 in test2 regardless of clock speed

So far this is where I am:

Click on image for larger version

Used 2x 512MB KHX3200/512 BH-5 @ 247mhz 2-2-2-6 at 3.48v vdimm

test 2 description

Test name: Integer2 (Mandelbrot)

- Summary

At the calculation time which depends on forming 9 mandel Bu Ro gathering figures, it is the CPU benchmark which measures the integer arithmetic ability of the CPU.

- Detailed

It is done with the procedure that formation in the figure, complex numerical formula Zn+1 = Zn^3 + C (the Z=x+yi C=a+bi) (A and B) substitutes the coordinate in the graph, continues to calculate the X and the Y, when the x^2+y^2 exceeds 2, with the frequency of calculation colors.

In these calculations the fixed-point arithmetic which used 64bit integer (use) is done integer arithmetic order.

okay seems CPU does influence the video card benchmarks - description of 3d tests

* Explanation of 3d

benchmark

There are 4 types in 3d benchmark, the possibility each of them being used with the actual 3d game and the like they are high, animation of the special effective being attached re-is raised, the FPS of the display screen (the number of frames per 1 second score is calculated on the basis of). Mean value of the FPS of each 3DCG scene playback is doubled 32, final score is indicated with the value of the standard PC as 1000.

From the fact that the CPU does simulation such as calculation and the special effect in world coordinate, it is certain for the ability of the CPU to have an influence on the FPS, but as for actual drawing in order the DirectX9 to do via the video card, as for final score not only the CPU and with the efficiency of the video card it is influenced.

Concerning the task contents of each 3d benchmark, please refer to the explanation of each one.

so guys you can't just rank cpu score, you need the overall cpu + 3d scores :)

eva2000 that was a great post. thanks for the info ;)

I just did a reformat and tested and guess what "2898"

Exactly, and twice in a row. Very puzzled.

CPU speed is wrong too as I was 250x10.5 or 2631MHz.

I just wish I could figure out why test 2 shot up.

3326nbench3.bmp

And that's one hale of benchmark you pulled. hats off to ya.

Guest shaolin95

I was just about to say the same thing about the fixed 2609 score....really odd. I am getting very good scores compared to most here and that really surprised me! Dont know how to post an image or what prog to use for captures....I used to have one but forgot the name anyway that should be easy but how do I post images?

Regards

sorry eva I had to edit out some URL/IMG tags from you post...it was making the page all crazy =(

shaolin95: you can use imageshack.us (I think? not sure)

what i use is Prnt-Scrn button on kb to capture screen, then I paste it in MS Paint (or Photoshop7), chop it so it only shows the right info and is within forum rules for pixel size limits (800x600 max), then host it on my personal webspace, or just attach to the post if it is under 100kb.

Guest eva2000

I'm on 1600x1200 monitor taking a screen capture that has to include task manager, and cpuz etc (ranking requirement on other forums to show no cheating in this benchmark) at that resolution and then reducing to 800x600 will render the image content and text useless and unreadable to the viewer heh

never mind though