Sign in to follow this  
Clocker

Ridiculous!

Somewhere about a week or two ago, I found a web page on one of the DFI sites that gave a link where you could send a question to a 'DFI Engineer'. So, I decided to send an e-mail with a return receipt requested because I had a question about a problem I was having with a motherboard.

Well, I finally got a message back. Here it is:

Subject: Not read: NFII Ultra Infinity Loses Time

Your message

To: [email protected]

Cc:

Subject: NFII Ultra Infinity Loses Time

Sent: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:23:28 -0800

was deleted without being read on Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:43:06 -0800

Great support. Thanks DFI!

Hi A_G-

I appreciate our willingness to do that. However, it won't be necessary as I'm already in the RMA process with Donna.

I just didn't think it was very nice that the message was 'deleted without being read' by Frank. :(

C

it was an automated message.

it doesnt mean that he saw your email, deleted it, then sent you an email to taunt you so you would think it was deleted on purpose.

it just means that somehow it got missed (we get hundreds of email every day) and the system is automated to delete messages after a certain period of time or our mailserver crashes.

lol well go ahead and submit it to me so i can cc it to Frank, HH, Rgone etc and we can all have an idea of what your question is and maybe get it resolved ;)

It was about my system clock being slow and the intermittant operation of my PS2 ports. No matter now...my board is already on the way to back do Donna to be replaced/repaired. I'm sure Frank has a lot of mail to go through so I one bog him down with this one.

C;)