drivers in device manager

yes but and heres the funny bit unless you have your board set to sata raid even tho you may not be useing raid then they wont install, the system wont boot once these are installed however do as i say above and you get no problems why this should be or is i dont know i would have expected some sort of fix from dfi by now as the board has been out for some time maybe ag or rgone would know more? am currently in the same boat as you as i foolishly thought that it would be sorted during my last install, dont do the bios change once win is installed or it wont boot

Originally posted by cssuk

yes but and heres the funny bit unless you have your board set to sata raid even tho you may not be useing raid then they wont install, the system wont boot once these are installed however do as i say above and you get no problems why this should be or is i dont know i would have expected some sort of fix from dfi by now as the board has been out for some time maybe ag or rgone would know more? am currently in the same boat as you as i foolishly thought that it would be sorted during my last install, dont do the bios change once win is installed or it wont boot

http://www.dfi-street.com/faq/index.php?si...01&id=4&lang=en

as for the memory controller in teh device manager...if you installed the chipset drivers then you can be assured that they are there, whether the device manager shows them or not ;)

run CPU-Z and see what the SPD is on them

also your best bet besides waiting for answer here is to contact Adata directly and ask them ;)

PC4000 generally runs much tighter than SPD @ PC3200 speeds

*example* my PC4400 SPD is 3-4-4-8, yet it will do 2-2-2-8 @ 200FSB