-- HELP -- Dynamic Drive Question -- HELP --

gymrat777

Ok all you smart techies, here is a stumper!

I receently upgraded to my cool new DFI LanParty nf 250Gb motherboard and almost completely new hardware all over, but I cannot get one of my hard-drives working. The HD is formatted as a Windows 2k dynamic drive, which I just found out from the Microsoft web-site, is only readable by windows 2k. No big deal except I just upgraded to XP b/c i lost my 2k disk. Does anyone know of any way to get the information off of the old drive? if so, PLEASE let me know! I have a lot of important information that I know I should have backed up earlier, but didn't.

Thanks all!

Gymrat777

Originally posted by gymrat777

Ok all you smart techies, here is a stumper!

I receently upgraded to my cool new DFI LanParty nf 250Gb motherboard and almost completely new hardware all over, but I cannot get one of my hard-drives working. The HD is formatted as a Windows 2k dynamic drive, which I just found out from the Microsoft web-site, is only readable by windows 2k. No big deal except I just upgraded to XP b/c i lost my 2k disk. Does anyone know of any way to get the information off of the old drive? if so, PLEASE let me know! I have a lot of important information that I know I should have backed up earlier, but didn't.

Thanks all!

Gymrat777

Slave it to a 2k machine>>>durff?