Hello all

Angry, is there a phone number i can call for direct support, as this forum stuff is just taking way to long. I need a serious walk thru, so i can get my . right. Im really tired of . around, and waiting half a day for an answer to each question. This last answer you gave was no more then a recap of things we already discussed. I told you in one of my last post i had moved the ram the third position, and it worked fine. I did the mem test you wanted me to do, and it past with flying colors, so memory is really not an issue.

"All controllers on" what does this mean? do you think i turned . off?

My problem has got to be with the raid controller. Raid set up utility see's drives just fine. Windows on the other hand has no clue were they are. How do i test for that? Am i gonna have take a day off work to get this fixed or what, just tell me, and ill do it. msn, and forum tag is just not getting the problem fixed. ive been more then patient with you, dont you think its time we made somthing happen here?

Recap: compuiter was working fine, but frame rates were rotten. You suggested i deleate array, and rebuild array, and reinstall windows and drivers in the order posted in the sticky.

Were im at now: Array is rebuilt, but windows wont see drives. Im sure cables and such are all still intact.

Dude im at the point of giving you my phone number, and having you call me collect. Tell me what i need to do! IM feening bad for some gaming action, HELP!!!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo dawg NO ONE has shown up at my door with ANYTHING...if FedEx says they have they are LIARS (I got up extremely early today to make sure since they didnt come yesterday at all...and I was up 24 hours yesterday without sleep). extremely early for me is 10am...and momma always is awake or hears the door when I dont...and I been awake and in the comp room (right next to the front door) and no fedex yet...

The driver that is supposed to deliver it today, is the same driver who said he tried yesterday. I have told them im sure he didnt try to deliver it, or it would be there now. Everyone concerned, (you and i) knew it was gonna be there Monday. "Oh it will be there today for sure", to which i replied, "yea, and watch him put it down as undeliverable at 3 min before 5pm again". to which she replied "oh i hope not". LOL :D

Ive gotten alot of appoliges, and promises, so we will see.:confused:

Be sure to give that driver the what for, for me!

lol well...

i been here all day and every noise i hear been running to window to see if its FedEx...my delivery guy is pretty cool but being xmas they might have some idiot running his route too

Ill be waiting with a cue ball in a sock for him if he gives me any trouble lol

im begining to think it is my mistake for shipping fed ex ground, as those trucks are the reminents of RPS, and r owner operated.

They mostly deal with commercial districts, and find home deliverys taboo. They get paid by the stop mainly with small revenue comming from actual pieces. It takes much longer to hit 1 house in a community then 5 stops in an industrial park. Its near x-mas, so there trucks are loaded to the gills, so coming back with packages is sorta expected. Which one's would you pick to leave on the truck?

hrmmm...Rick man you better call and find out whats up with this...absolutely no one from FedEx has even come down our road today that I can tell.

I even had customer knock on the door and ring doorbell (she loves to do both heh) and i already knew she was there just because there's a window right next to my rig that looks at the front door heh.

very distressing that your whole entire machine is somewhere in a quantum vaccuum....