Sign in to follow this  
saperboy

Toaster Sigs for INTEL

I've read from the "AMD->Overclocking->Toaster Sigs" that Intel boards are also qualified to have toaster sigs. Has any Intel rig been given one already?

not yet...I decided not to do one because honestly...the Pentium4 was always a better overclocker, and was too easy to get 250FSB.

I have been thinking about doing a new Intel sig along with the Athlon64 one though...but it wouldnt be a toaster....what do you guys think would be a good 'toaster' sig for supa overclocked Intel?

lol we like a bit of humor and a bit of positive ;)

household appliances are the theme for AMD, and would be for Intel I'm sure.

unless

you guys can think of something else for a theme that we can have Ben render in 3d...

heh i like hairdryer...but do you REALLY want a Vidal Sassoon UV-reactive hair dryer as your siggy signifying that you are one bad mofo overclocker that could set the neighbor's pants on fire with a single mouse click because you are so overclocked?

;)

also remember just because the AMD NF2 'toaster' is a household appliance....doesn't mean you Intel guys have to have a household appliance.

i've oft wondered what to make for Intel...but never had enough Intel guys around @ pcper forums and other places...now we do ;)

Originally posted by Angry_Games

...also remember just because the AMD NF2 'toaster' is a household appliance....doesn't mean you Intel guys have to have a household appliance.

i've oft wondered what to make for Intel...but never had enough Intel guys around @ pcper forums and other places...now we do ;)

YES now we do... First, need to put on our thinking caps on.

um...remember it needs to be sort of simple to keep sig file sizes under 50k and still good quality ;)

animated anything will immediately kill the 50k file size limits for the sig ;)

In keeping the size small, I would suggest the first spark plug. no animation except for the sparklers. I'm no drawing/graphics expert, perhaps someone could simplify that graphics some more, but the idea is there.

Or maybe the piston pumps but have only four instead of six and disable the animation.

EDIT: unfortunately, it seems difficult to put LanParty logo in there :(