Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Angry's Needs (if you got old stuff, check this plz)

Oh really one is 64 ?..

Shows how long they have been sitting around..lol.. You can keep the 64mb if you want.. I dont think ill ever have a use for it anyways .. Maybe you will in the future..

Ah man.. I just picked up some TCCD... oohhh baby this stuff is nice.. and finally I can run cpc=on.. :)

i got 2x512 Centon TCCD stuff sitting here but i am trying to get these 3 old SDRAM machines done and out of there, then I got to figure out what to do with my brother's old Gateway P4 1.8Ghz + 512MB RDRAM =/

hey i had postage wrong and it came back to me. lol i will resend tuesday. thank's angry now i can hook cd and dvd on there own channel i think. if not i wanna add another hard drive or two also.

merry christmas everybody or whatever you celebrate. from my family to your's

Originally posted by Angry_Games

which means im gonna get stuck with a 256MB stick of SDRAM...ugh...i wish i could upgrade my Xbox or something with it (as it is the only machine in the house that uses SDRAM now!)

ACtually, I htink the xbox uses Pc3200..... :P

Edit: found this

http://gear.ign.com/articles/306/306618p1.html

>>>The RAM in the Xbox will be supplied by Micron, it will be 64 MB running at 200MHz DDR (Double-Data-Rate)

Pc2100 :) close enuf ;)