Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Angry's Needs (if you got old stuff, check this plz)

aight deal

ill have Donna ship you out 2 cables ;)

Travis Hill

2905 N Hampton St

Boise, ID 83704

please email/pm me your address and I'll get them out to you =)

AG.. I just found some ram I had laying around.. honestly im not even sure if its what you want.. and im pretty sure it works..

Im scanning the sticks now.. Ill edit back this post with a pic..

ok..

ram0et.th.jpg

The one on the right is single sided and the left one is double sided..

If they are of use to you let me know..

ya man if they are 128MB PC100 or PC133 then I'll relieve you of them...tell me what you want and I'll getcha taken care of (or trade you a single Crucial 256MB PC133 SDRAM stick!)

Let me know if you need both of them .. I dont have any use for the ram ya wana trade or these sticks for that matter.. But I think Id look good in a DFI T-Shirt...

;)

You want me to mail them the the addy you posted earlier in this thread ?

You got it .. !!

I'll send them out tomorrow.. They have been sitting around for ages .. back when I bought an HP..lol.. thats right, years ago I had a HP..hehe

the one that brakeless is sending me is going into a customer's HP (1200Mhz celeron, 815 chipset that wont recognize anything but 128MB sticks)

the ones you sending me are gonna be some bowling league president's old K6-2 450 machine heh.

which means im gonna get stuck with a 256MB stick of SDRAM...ugh...i wish i could upgrade my Xbox or something with it (as it is the only machine in the house that uses SDRAM now!)

Well I sent them out this afternoon.. please make sure they work before you send me any goodies.. :)

Im pretty sure they work, but they have been sitting around for a while and I dont have anything to test them on.. dont want you to think I sent ya crap ram for a T shirt.. hehe

brakeless...did you get that RAM shipped out? I just got a giant box of IDE cables in and i'll ship you 4 of them (color of your choice) for helping me out like this!

ps: thunda got those sticks today, gonna go test them right now (im freaking out cuz i knew someone else sent me hdd, and someone else else sent me 1x128MB...but i dont think the 1x128 has arrived yet!)