Sign in to follow this  
Angry_Games

Angry's Needs (if you got old stuff, check this plz)

Well...i was just finishing up a customer's computer when the hdd (old WD Caviar 3.2GB) decided to do the 'clicky-death' thing.

ya its dying...so i ran through all my junk...and all I have is:

640MB Quantum Fireball drive (not big enough)

1.0Gb Connor drive (will spin for about 2 seconds then nothing)

6.4GB WD Caviar (crazy bad sectors, wont finish a format)

This customer's machine also has a single 256MB SDRAM 133 stick...but the BIOS wont recognize it as such...only 128MB (research shows that this chipset only recognizes 128MB sticks or smaller heh)

so...this is what I need from someone who has some old junk laying around...

2GB to 6GB drive (prefer at least 3GB) - tell me what you got and how much you want for it...needs to be in good shape (ie: working! heh)

2x128MB SDRAM (PC100/PC133) - i'll trade you a single stick of good PC133 SDRAM 256MB

I'll also maybe toss in a DFI shirt for the trade/sale if I still got one laying around somewhere...just let me know what you got.

oh just in case anyone is interested...I'll tell ya what the old zombie consists of heh:

AMD K6-2 450Mhz

4x CD-ROM

S3 4MB PCI graphics

Soundblaster 16 PCI

and yes it is an old AT-style setup...big fat kb connector, add-in PS2 mouse etc. Sheesh.

this customer did buy an Ultra-AL DFI, 512MB DDR333, XP2500+, 80GB WD hdd, 52x36x52 or something cd-rw drive, GF4 Ti4200 etc from me but needs this old machine to keep track of a bowling league or something.

anyway, thx for anyone that can help ol' AG out on this.

PS: im not paying $2,300.00 for a 4GB drive hahaha

A_G

l would like to help you out. I have a 4.3gb maxtor model 9043202. I will give it to you. Just pay shipping from 19008 via USPS, standard or priority, your choice.

BTW I would love to have a DFI t-shirt, if you have one, or can send one to me later. Let me know what you want to do. I am formatting it right now, it works fine. (It is ntfs now, I am formatting it with ntfs, you can always change it if you want. )

Shot me a PM

~Chris AKA Black99RT

AG.. I have some old 133100 ram at home.. honestly I think it works but dont even know what size they are and have nothing to test them in.. Its been ages since ive used them..

Ill check when I get home and write down whats on the label maybe that will help to know what they are..

Got 2 hdd's and boat loads of memory will let you know what i have once i get home. If you need any of it all I want is shipping paid you choice on how it gets to you. I have some old cd-roms too. :eek2: :angel:

bumpity bump bump bump i got the hdd taken care of (gonna send Black99 a dirty shity, used hooker, a single shoe, grungy fingernail clippers and half-empty bottle of hairspray).

still need to swap 1x256MB PC100/133 with someone for 2x128MB PC100/133

;)

I got a 512Mb SDRAM sitting here.

And a 13Gb HD.

In fact I have a whole PC, consisting of

900mhz duron O/c'ed 1080mhz

jetway 830ch

512mb SDRAM PC133

13Gb HD

300W PSU

52x CD-ROM

You can have it for £20+shipping+DFI tshirt :shake:.

ok update...

I still need to trade my 1x256MB PC133 SDRAM for your 2x128MB PC100/133 SDRAM

PLEASE someone...I know you or someone you know has this stuff laying around somewhere collecting dust...

and

I also need to purchase 1x128MB PC100/133

i suppose I could also just purchase the other 2x128MB PC100/133 too....

so....

anyone that has any 128MB PC100/PC133 SDRAM modules, PLEASE contact me ASAP.

very important for me to get this done as customer's machines are sitting here collecting dust waiting for me to get it done...

thanks!

i need two of those orange lanparty harddrive cable's. would that be worth my pc 133 128 mb mem. or could you even get those anywhere? thank's from mike b. -brakeless1