Sig designing...

Xeon3D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Requests fullfilled.

If there's anything else you want to change.. just tell me :P

Now.. did I forget anyone? Lemme recheck.

LoN3R. That file with your nick on it, is a RAR file containing the PSD image of your sig with some layers. You'll need winrar to open that file which you can get at www.rarsoft.com

meow :cat:

Both Requests fullfilled.

If there's anything else you want to change.. just tell me :P

Now.. did I forget anyone? Lemme recheck.

meow :cat:

Me if you have time What every you do dont put in the pic to the left. See post 25.

If you dont have time no problem I can make one I just dont have much aristic tallent.

Me if you have time What every you do dont put in the pic to the left. See post 25.

If you dont have time no problem I can make one I just dont have much aristic tallent.

Sorry dwd.. if I put that pic in the siggie it will look crappy. What bike is it? (not very good with bikes, sorry). Maybe I can manage to squeeze another pic of it in the sig.

Just not that one. :P

*shudders*

Sorry dwd.. if I put that pic in the siggie it will look crappy. What bike is it? (not very good with bikes, sorry). Maybe I can manage to squeeze another pic of it in the sig.

Just not that one. :P

*shudders*

That is a Yamaha R1 and a Yamaha R6 they are also known as YZF R6/ R1 if you want to do a google inage search. I have had both so either is fine.