I did it.. :)

deejayz

Finally Hit 2.5ghz / 500 FSB , thanks to alot of help and advice from you boys.. in particular SoundX98 thanxs bud.

soz for the poor pic..

after i primed it ill do another pic, wont prime now as its too noisy and i wont sleep. lol

Deejayz-250x10.JPG

@rgone: I just try to encourage everyone..... its always more fun when you are seeing gains, so shoot for the starts.

this is what is encouraging me now.... LOL SOO CLOSE!

http://www.s93795131.onlinehome.us/257x9ALPHApeg.JPG

@ deejayz: Is that an official toaster sig, cuase I like it better then the other ones, or did you make it yourself? Either way its tight.

deeyam man I thought that was you posted a dead on 4,000 the other day in the 4gb's thread? You ain't there? Shett far man.

What bios and exact memory timings from top of mem page thru the mystX settings and we see if we can't just bust you on bye that 4gb/s. OR has it/ have you got a particular stability criteria that 'must' be met?

Sincerely, RGone...:confused: as usual.

I'm not sure who was more excited when he hit 250x10.

deejayz or myself. Still remember how great it felt.

Good friggin test Angry - way to go Danny! w00t!

@Black99RT - nice friggin bandwidth dude. Now ain't that a nice sig. (he's got a template) crazyaz foreigner :nod: He's using all sorts of kewlaz visual styles and special desktops and login screens. prolly hit 260 if he'd turn off the eye candy. :nod:

:D ... hit ain't perlite to call deejayz no frukin ferner cause he jus lak a lot of uz roun hair. He frum rally close to whar you at ovuh in

Cantund@sstan and Me frum HaleIfIKnowcan@sstan. Amd ole deejayz is frum Onhis@ssatan. :nod:

Heheheheheehehehehehehehehehhe. :shake:

Me RGone...:confused: as usual.