Sign in to follow this  
Col.Howard

Go Vote

GO VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not political at all (so dont freakin ask anything political to me ever)

but

its important for every american to vote no matter how much or how little you think it will affect the outcome.

if you look to a sophomoric idiotic show like South Park to influence your opinion of anything then you have definite developmental problems and should probably refrain from even breathing.

Guest nytmare
Originally posted by Angry_Games

if you look to a sophomoric idiotic show like South Park to influence your opinion of anything then you have definite developmental problems and should probably refrain from even breathing.

ahhhhhhh AG, sure nobody should take that show seriously, but you don't find it funny?? :(

sometimes its funny.

most of the time its so over the top as to be...unfunny.

they need to take a lesson from Adult Swim as to how to be funny and not be...insanely immature and IQ-dampeningly stupid.

overall i like South Park (the movie is still one of the funniest I have ever watched...I find myself humming "Uncle %@#[email protected]" every few days lol).

but overall I think it, along with most of the shows on Comedy Central are pure mindwasting trash.

The Daily Show though...is an extremely intelligent show (even though it seems immature at times, it uses very snappy and intelligent humor to show us the folly of politics)

just my opinion. We all got one right? ;)

they don't influence votes ... if you saw the episodes, you'd get what they said very clearly ...

1.) PETA are eco terrorists (nothing new)

2.) Most people are taking the voting thing a bit TOO seriously

3.) We will always have to choose between a giant dousche and a turd sandwich

4.) People will force you to vote for SOMEONE

5.) Others will try to BUY your vote

So, I don't see how it can swing MY vote or anyone "sane" (most dfi streeters are sane) ... they don't even TRY to swing anyone or anything.

South Park is the daily show of what is going on in general (Daily Show is mostly politics) ...

Guest nytmare
(most dfi streeters are sane)

then you must not know me very well :D :nod: :shake:

1. opinion

2. voting is a very serious issue when it involves the entire country

3. not always (and its an opinion anyway)

4. no one forces you to vote for anyone

5. people try to buy a lot of things. this is unfortunately how things are sometimes. Don't let money sway your vote (whether it be for president or what kind of soda you drink)

Streeters sane? cant say.

South Park has a talking turd and tries to be funny but usually ends up just being...retarded (opinion). Daily Show tries to be funny and usually succeeds but they don't try to influence your vote. Jon Stewart went on Crossfire to tell them they asked 'cake' questions instead of the hard-hitting questions that politicians avoid. Then he called the bow-tie wearing guy a dick. Overall pretty funny. Wouldn't influence my opinion one way or another.

momma and I saw Farenheit 9/11 two nights ago (rental DVD). Didn't influence anything. Just another show that we watched (a very opinionated one).

i think it is important to at least know what you are voting for, and I think it is important for you to exercise your American-born right to vote. We fought bloody wars in this country to be able to vote.

Sometimes we vote for retards, sometimes for good men (and women). Its always an opinion as to which you voted for.

Keep your political opinion to yourself and vote for who you think will be the best person (or the lesser of two evils maybe?). Its no one's business who you vote for. The important thing is that you voted.

Period.