[RESOLVED]Changed Nvidia Driver>> dfi lp nf2 ultra b +3200xp

CHEMICAL

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, go to the front page of the forum and read the rules and announcements, make yourself a siggy, and give us a little more information about your set up, Give us a rundown of what you have tried, what settings you are running, drivers, etc. Then the folks here might have a better place to start in giving advice.

Then look thriugh this thread, there does seem to be issues with the xp 3200 and the DFI nfII boards.

Thread: http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread...=&threadid=1837

By the time you get through that, and put a sig. together I'm sure there will be others around to give you a hand. Without having an idea of what you are trying to get overclocked, advice is going to be hard to come by.

Be patient and the help will come!

Help Us Help You

Welcome aboard!

...now and then and yet when I follow the link to your post I find that you have not followed the simple forum request to do this>

What is in the case in case you need help or want help...

I also have worked in tech support and get emails all the time very similar to this. My computer will not boot up. Why? How in hale would I know? No information to base any assist on.

Make a signature and then people will not feel as if they have to be both psychic and a computer guru at the same time.

Sincerely, RGone...:confused:

Why do you guys go wyning to the mod's and admin's about overclocking?

As said before, there are hundreds of topics about people having trouble about their overclock. You MUST read them and see what was done (most of them are sucessful on dealing with the problem and explain what can be done to fix any issue). Just go over to overclocking section and you'll see how many of us have made it to have an overclocked, stable rig.

Good luck...