A few difficult questions for DFI from a past customer

This message concerns a few "difficult" questions, I want to ask before buying my next Lanparty motherboard.

The situation is this: Me and others were "shafted" with the version A of the Lanparty NFII Ultra (which is my current motherboard), since there hasn't been one new BIOS for it in nine and half months, and DFI apparently abandoned their original customers when they released the newer version B of that motherboard. Since they continued to fix the bugs in the newer version board, but never fixed the bugs in the original version.

Now, I am not trying to complain here (atleast not much). But I would be lieing if I didn't say it wasn't a concern with buying a Lanparty 250 gb, and I worry if the same situation will occur again.

So I have a few questions, these will be "tough" questions and I am liable to piss some people off, but I think they are legitimate questions that as a customer of DFI, that I would like answered, before I buy my next lanparty board. And I think any normal human being would ask these questions, under this situation.

First question) Is DFI planning to release a version B of the Lanparty 250GB and thereby pretty much discontinue the current board and abandon all the customers who purchased the Lanparty 250GB original version?

Second question) If you say no, then why should anyone believe you, when you did it before? When you abandon your customers before? Why shouldn't anyone expect it not to happen again?

Like I said, the questions are tough, but I like some sort of assurance that if I plop down cash for a Lanparty 250Gb that I won't be abandon again, like what happen when I got the original Lanparty NFII Ultra. I'm a college student, and I can only afford to upgrade every so often, and I want to know that whatever I buy that the company will stand behind it and continue to fix bugs in it.

Sincerely,

Bitpower

First question) Is DFI planning to release a version B of the Lanparty 250GB and thereby pretty much discontinue the current board and abandon all the customers who purchased the Lanparty 250GB original version?

we don't have any plans to but this could change at any time. Thats the way this business is.

Second question) If you say no, then why should anyone believe you, when you did it before? When you abandon your customers before? Why shouldn't anyone expect it not to happen again?

i dont remember us ever saying no to a second revision. we said for sure there would be no "C" version and there isnt a "C" version.

Abandon? if you have a problem with the company take it to customer support. If you have a question about a product then ask it...but don't ask us about things that don't have to do with support as we don't make those decisions.

Like I said, the questions are tough, but I like some sort of assurance that if I plop down cash for a Lanparty 250Gb

everytime you 'plop' your money down for a product, you risk all sorts of things. You need to base your decision on factors that you can control, not what others might control for you. Being a good consumer is learning to spend your money wisely. Being a good consumer also means there are times when you spent your money foolishly but you learned a lesson from it.

if you are bitter towards a company for a perceived wrong, then use your power as a consumer to not purchase products from them anymore.

as for support...this is the place for DFI support on the new boards. Me, RGone, Oskar, and some non-DFI'ers are here in a community for and only about DFI. Take that into consideration...or don't.

if you have questions about certain aspects of the board, ask them. But if you want to know how the company is going to decide in a month or three or something that us support guys couldn't possibly know, ask customer support, don't ask here.