How are these rails?

Not too shabby for PC2700 and an AMD XP2400 heat sync

No chris that's not too shabby at all.

Don't fug with it. enjoy it fer a while. :D

Like most WHD and MBM5 readouts I have seen. Things always seem a tad low. You can measure the real PSU voltages at the molex with a DVM. Any software is guaranteed to be one thing - inaccurate. great tools if you keep that in mind. Sadly, the author of MBM5 feels he must discontinue work on the project.

Noticed you had the VDimm turned off. If you're above the three volt range there is a "fix" that I know Angry posted to 3.6v.

I can't say about the Vcore but I don't trust the progs that check them. I know all teh psu lines read about .1 under what my multimeter reads pretty steadily and do a search cuz there is a little patch for the Hardware Dr. to allow 3.6 on your dimm. You can set mbm to read your dimm too. Set the -5 line for ....uh...I forget which one but wanna say 5something. Just try some out and when you see one thats just over what your dimm is set at you got it....well mine overvolts my dimm about .03 to .06 according to it anyway. As long as your rails don't flop around alot be happy:cool: . Steady rails are the big thing and don't forget most manufacturers have 5% tolerance so your sitting good.