UK - Bargin pair of BH-5 Hyperx on ebay??

Katch

Not my listing (honest), waiting for my pair of KHX3200K2/1Gs to be shipped from america.

Correct me if I am wrong but these KHX3500K2/1G are BH-5 chips. The guy selling them seems to have been running them at odd timings.

Ebay Auction

just a heads up for any of my friends at DFI Street still looking for 'the good stuff' £155 is a bargin!

EDIT - Ah may be wrong might be CH-5

that is a nice price, maybe too good to be true for bh-5 , who in there right mind would sell 2 x 512 mb BH-5, had to pay £110 for a Pair of 256Mb 3200K2`s BH-5 Myself From a Nice Bloke From Germany. Perhaps these ones are CH-*. or Duff

Always Be carful when buying ram from ebay, been done myself once on some ram. Manged to get it working in a friends system but it was the only system it would run in and i was very lucky to be able to get rid of it.

With the Kingston 3500 mem you cannot tell by the part number if they are BH-5 or not. There was a period of time where Kingston shipped both BH-5 and CH-5 3500 mem with the exact same part number. The only way to tell would be to take the HS off. Based on the timings he is reporting I would guess they are CH-5. 'Cause BH-5 should be able to run 2,2,2,5 at 217 fsb.

Originally posted by deejayz

that is a nice price, maybe too good to be true for bh-5 , who in there right mind would sell 2 x 512 mb BH-5, had to pay £110 for a Pair of 256Mb 3200K2`s BH-5 Myself From a Nice Bloke From Germany. Perhaps these ones are CH-*. or Duff

Always Be carful when buying ram from ebay, been done myself once on some ram. Manged to get it working in a friends system but it was the only system it would run in and i was very lucky to be able to get rid of it.

Dude, i payed 230€ +shipping for my pair of 256Mb khx3200 bh-5 :D

But it was wort it ;) 260fsb 1t @ 3.3v, thats always nice :D

I have a spair pair, 2x512mb dc, of Mushkin PC3500 Level 2 BH-5 ram which does fsb250 with 3,30 vddr completely stable

Geez, they are SPAIRS? :D

I'd keep them for your 64 :)

I'd think $300-$350 US is a good target price.

You can always go down.