Which MB monitor for ut nf3 250gb?

Hi people just wondering which motherboard monitors you guys use for the lanparty ut nf3 250gb? I've read that a program called motherboard monitor is good but alas it has no support for this board :(. The nvidia system utility just gives me this display (the system temp is ALWAYS 50 and the processor temp is ALWAYS 60) which is not much use! ANy ideas?

Image785.jpg

:confused: say what voltages you 'actually' have set> then it is impossible to say whether or not your voltages appear screwy or not. I have no idea what you have set the volts to in the bios.

The low +12V appears to indicate the 4 square connector is not plugged into the motherboard or you have a weak@ss power supply. My first guess is the P4 style additional power adapter is not plugged to the motherboard. Past that all else looks ok to me.

RGone...

The voltages were all at default settings (new to overclocking and have not read enough about it yet) Anyhow the 4pin connector was not plugged in, now it is, and the voltage has gone up 11.64 and my 3dmark2001 score jumped up a couple of hundred to boot.

Thankyou for pointing this out to me and your paitence :D

:confused: Patience? Hale man I am not sure I possess any of that. I get tired of trying to "*pry*" information out of a user, who needs or wants help, and the typing of the same information over and over when search is useable albeit crippled in my mind due to so many 3 letter ancronyms that search will not look for.

But yes, I try to push the user to learn for himself. I will point out the obvious when I see it and that is 'if' I see it as I have only been putering about 6 years now. There are users in this forum with 7 times the skills of myself. Those extremely smart users by and large will 'nOt' help because users come and expect a quick fix everytime and on top of that refuse to put enough information about their system or the symptoms into a post to 'whet' that more enlightened user to even post any help.

About 4 1/2 years ago I decided to up my overclocking ante a bit and started the process. I took a look at the reviews and said ah hah, this is what I want. I called and was very fortunate the place I chose to place my online order with was not a shyster but instead was himself a knowledgeable overclocker. He steered me to a forum related to that mobo specifically and I fessed up to the guys in the forum that I was a slap dab new user and 'wannabe' overclocker and hung and read posts and asked only a 'few' questions until I had made a presence as one who they 'could' expend their energies on in order to enhance my skills. Did you read that last line?

The really sharp guys that could bring 'light' to many subjects are not going to waste time on useless posting to a user that is only in for the quick fix and out. The got to just get my game going sort of mentality user. So I had to pay my dues and 5 of those guys, those years ago, took me under their wings and instilled many simple logical procedures into my dim brain. It stuck. Edit:some of it stuck!

So now when I can and patience does in fact prevail> I look for the user that wishes to learn. I may write paragraphs to him and use up AG's bandwidth, which just kills him. Hehehehe. But when I perceive a user with potential> I try to accelerate him with the insight to search on his own. To try things after making himself a safety net and most of all to try to learn logic and procedural troubleshooting. I will not live forever nor would most wish me to do so. So where I can I think of a legacy to the up and coming user and to give out to them what was freely given me those years ago. There are a few that fall in the category of rising stars in my humble estimation and one of them is a very talented young user screen named THunDA. You go and see the manner in which he posts and helps. He came seeming quite new and green only 3 months or so ago and you should see his skill level now. He did the legwork and homework and is very helpful now.

So now you know why I post as I do quite often. Many times it is just 'plain' to 'shock' the user into waking up and getting a real life and help himself to be helped. This job pays little for the great percentage of the users who extend help and I try to shock the user seeming to want help to at least help himself by furnishing enough information to be helpable.

Deeyam long-winded, opionated, language impaired. RGone...

Seeking patience...

I find Smart Guardian utility is useless!

The voltages it reports are so way out of wack. I pulled out a multimetre and measured the +12, +5, +3.3 rails and they all were considerably higher than what was reported in Smart Guardian. Which makes you wonder about the temps too.

Anyone able to comment on the actual temps v's the Smart Guardian ones?