Lanparty UT NF3 250Gb, need help in RAM purchase...

:D ...man this is some aWEsome shett if you can afford it.

Number #2 on AnandTech fastest forking mmeory so far stuff...

Or the one slightly below it in the PC4200 range (SAME brand).

That sight does not have the GEIL PC4200 which is good and I did not see the Crucial Ballistix PC4200 either that is not sold yet in the UsA but will flat@ssfly.

The 2x512 Ballistix I am running right now are easy 285FSB 1:1.

Sincerely, RGone...

Originally posted by Governator

Currently using Kingston HyperX KHX3200U 1G in slots 1&2 (preferred?) and have experienced errors in Memtest86+ v1.26 Test#5 and Prime95, and a host of XP lockups, crashes etc.

You are scaring me here, I just purchased some Corsair XMS3200XLPT and if Im not wrong these are the same Sammy TCCD chips.

so after forum suggestions elsewhere, I'm at the point of ordering yet more ram and can't decide on either the OCZ GOLD REV3 1G ,

Im not sure what chip these use?????

OCZ PC3200EB 1G

Good luck finding these, EB is a thing of the past.

or even the Crucial Ballistix

I was going to get these but went with Corsair instead due to better timings/Latency.

I thought the Sammy TCCD 2-2-2-5 3200 would work well with this board, if you are having problems, then maybe I to made a bad choice.

I hope you get everything worked out and let us know the results.

At least you have the LPUTNF3, Im still waiting for them to ship.

Originally posted by Angry_Games

TWOQUICK: it says you got a great overclock going! You went CAS2 with slightly looser timings while I stuck to CAS2.5 with tighter timings...its a good clock 1:1...you still pushing to see if it will go higher?

Yeah still pushing for more, gonna have to drop the muilti down to 9, because I think this chip will reach it's limits at 2.6ghz, then I'm gonna up the htt to find max memory 1:1.

Sorry if my first post sounded like I was dissing your setup man, it wasn't my intention, it's just that that ram you've got is the best available ATM, and for my 2 year old 2x256mb pc3500EL ocz ram to come even close has me stoked. LOL

check this link for screen shot:

http://www.zen21587.zen.co.uk/overclockers...0x10%201to1.JPG

Originally posted by TWOQUIDKEV

Yeah still pushing for more, gonna have to drop the muilti down to 9, because I think this chip will reach it's limits at 2.6ghz, then I'm gonna up the htt to find max memory 1:1.

Greets m8, I too have a LRWW block, and I'm more than a bit curious on how you maintain that cpu temp with such a high clock? Did you do any lapping? Remove heat spreader? What type of a loop are you running? Radiator, other blocks etc. Check my sig for my H20 specs...

Cheers...

Hi Governator, I know i should appologise that screenshot was taken about 10mins after a cold boot first thing in the morning, room temp about 18degrees.

Sorry to mislead but the temps are about 30 cpu 31 case @ idle and 39 cpu 33 case load.